Thursday, May 1, 2008

This layout is for my daughter's first two teeth. I used some circle bling to frame her two teeth. The paper I used was American Crafts, which is still one of my favorite lines. I love chip board so you can see I went a little crazy with it on this page. I don't know how I scrapbooked with out my Epson photo printer! I love this large photo of her.


I can't take a lot of credit for this page as I saw it in a magazine and I had to reproduce it. I changed a few things, but I did use the same colors and the phrase.


This page is about my 1 year old being so goofy. I love the colors. I ordered some of the Ultra Premium photo 4x6 paper so I used a lot of 4x6 photos at the last crop I went to.


This is my favorite page that I did at the last crop. I love it! The page says Bathing Beauty. I love all the colors which are non-traditional for baby photos.


My goal at the last crop was get some of my 1 year old baby memories on pages to fill up her 1st year in her scrapbook. This layout was about the first time we tried feeding a solid food, being rice cereral, to her. She hated it, she never liked it she went straight to jar food after a couple weeks of trying cereals.

No comments: