Sunday, July 6, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. L-G

I been in the scrapbooking mood lately! I really need to use up some of my supplies. I have a ton & no more room in my tote. So I am starting using it up! The below photo is from this 4th of July @ my parents house. Aaron and I have both been trying to lose weight & we were both pleased with this photo.
Supplies:American Crafts Amplified British Invasion PP, Simply Luxe Simple Dot Black PP, American Crafts Thickers Poolside black, American Crafts Accents, American Crafts Amplified Details, Stampin Up felt flowers, Stampin Up cardstock

This is another page of us on the 4th. I love my blue flower shirt!
Supplies: Black Bazzil cardstock, Simply Lux Simple Dot black, American Crafts Amplified, Stampin Up Rub-ons, American Crafts Accents, American Crafts Thickers, Daisy decorative tapeI had a ton of scraps so I made some cards. They are made of of a varity of brands, I forgot to write them all down. But if you look at my scrapbook pages for the last week, you will see all the brands listed :)







No comments: