Sunday, September 14, 2008

ScrapPink

Last night I scrapped for breast cancer. What a wonderful way to raise money for a cause. I really got a lot accomplished & I am very proud! I arrived around 12pm and stayed until 10:15pm. So it was a nice time to get away & spend a rainy Saturday. Below are the pages I did. I did not write down the supplies so I will just point out the Creative Memories product.

This page was actually done last weekend, but I forgot to post it. I love this photo of my girls it makes me laugh every time I see Aubrey's face & it makes me see how mature Jaylin is coming with her girly face @ the camera.
I used Stampin Up PP & K & Company letters purchased at Wal-Mart. I also used the Martha Stewert punch to make the decorative design under the photo of my husband. The decorative edges are really coming back!
This is my layout of SeaWorld. We had so much fun there, plus really good photos! I used the label maker for the first time! Can you believe it...I am going out today to purchase one for myself!
This is a page of my group of friends from High School minus one. We called our "group" The Posse. We were such dorks :) This page looks really odd without journaling so I will be adding that soon!
I did this page last weekend as well, but forgot to post. This was at the Shamu show, which was by far my favorite part of SeaWorld. This was the only show we went to, but if you ever go, go for two days one to see all the shows & the next to see everything else. I wish we would have got to see more of the shows.

No comments: