Sunday, August 3, 2008

Florida Pages!!!

This layout is also for the Scrapaganza sketch challenge. They provide their sketch & I completed my page. I was bad on this one & did not write down all the products I used. I know K & Company Spinners, American Crafts Thickers (that Jennifer JUST brought me), & Bazzil cardstock. Oh, I also used the new Creative Memories tag punch, see the hidden journaling!
This one I had a hard time taking a photo w/o the flash, it kept reflecting on the page. This one is a page of the guys out on the water. Products used: Creative Memories Jumbo Great Lenths MOD titles, Creative Memories Tropical Garden stickers, CTMH Just Chillin my stickese, Just Corina clearly fun shapes, Fancy Pants Sweet Spring Abbi Patterned Paper (pp), Bazill cardstock, & of course American Crafts Thickers

I have a feeling what colors my Florida scrapbook is going be using! LOL, I see a lot of blue already! I love this photo & the walking away photo too! Also, notice I used flowers on a guys page! It can be done! Products used: Just Corina Dude Pow PP, K & Company Phapsody Chipboard Spinners & arrows, Cloud 9 Design Sorbet Villa Thought Stickers, Sassafras In a Stitch Green Blossoms.

1 comment:

joolsedesigns said...

Your scrapbook pages are really good I make cards and a little scrapbooking
Joolse