Monday, August 18, 2008

More Florida Pages

Is anyone getting tired of Florida pages yet? Well, I am not near done so you guys are going to see the whole album little by little. The below page is called Relax'n. My daughter Aubrey did not know what to think of Florida. She had a heck of a time adjusting swimming all day (which she still hasn't decided if she likes) & running around non-stop. We did give her a nap each day & on this day she was just so happy to be laying in bed watching Sponge Bob. The scalloped paper is Making Memories & the card stock is Bazzill. All the strips of paper are just scraps I am trying to use up. The Journaling box is Creative Memories MOD.

This is a "lovely" photo of us at the beach. My swimsuit was too big since I just bought it last year I refused to buy a new one. Aaron didn't want it in the scrapbook, but I said we have to have it in the scrapbook!! So here we are! I used my new Stampology journaling stamps I love!


No comments: