Monday, December 14, 2009

1st day as a SAHM

Wow!  What a wonderful day!  As you now from the previous post that I had a schedule to follow today :)  Well, it didn't really happen.  The girls and I had to go Christmas shopping for my husband.  So my schedule went as below.

6:30am woke up
6:30-7:30 Quiet time with God, Coffee, Checked e-mails
7:30-I donno when Breakfast
sometime between I donno and 9 took a shower & Beautified
9-10am Got girls dressed & vacuumed, swept & moped
10am-3 out the door shopping
3-4 Jaylin getting ready for Dance
4-5 Jaylin dance
5-6 Prepare & eat dinner
6-7 Clean up
7-8:30 BeautiControl meeting (Got motiviated!!)
8:30-9 Stop at the store
9-10 Computer time

So as you can tell my schedule was a little off, but it still accomplished some of what I wanted done for my house to look & feel (tidy).  Tomorrow I have more work to do & I have some BeautiControl work that I want to accomplish as well as another meeting with my director.

Yea!  So far I love being a SAHM!

No comments: