Friday, June 17, 2011

Beach Blast-Celebrating God's Faithfulness

Oh man, what a week!!  What a good week, but I'm exhausted!  I was the VBS director at my church's VBS for the 2nd year in a row.  This year I wanted to accomplish big things & God saw me every step of the way!!  We are a small church of under 100 people and last year we did a very low key VBS and we had 10-14 kids attend and as my first year I wanted to get a feel for it, so this year I decided to go all out, we needed a theme and more kids!  This year we had a total of 32 kids come to VBS and I am just thrilled!!!  We more than doubled our numbers from last year!  All of my volunteers and helpers are still pumped up from the success!  We will be doing a slideshow for the parents next Sunday so I don't want to spoil my posting photos here, but here are a few....



No comments: