Sunday, June 5, 2011

Long time...



I haven't posted in over a week!!  I've been busy & my lack of focus is really getting on my nerves!  Aaron is in Canada until next Saturday.  I can't wait until he gets home, it is always a little relaxing at first when he leaves because I don't have to have dinner ready early and an "official" meal prepared since he isn't here.  He works so early in the morning that I have to have supper ready around 5!  So when the girls have activities in the evening that means I have to do the cooking & prep work in the afternoon, which just makes the day go so fast!



Then, I really blew my goal at Walgreens last week!  I took my mom and I thought I was going to show her the ropes, but did you know I spent WAY more money!  Like $50, I am ashamed of myself!  Anyway, I did better this week!!  I spent $14.12 out of pocket and then I got $12 in RR returned, so technically I spent $2.12 for all of the above.  I miscalculated today so it actually was more than I planned on spending, but I've been messing a lot of stuff up this week so it doesn't surprise me!

I am going back to the doctor on Tuesday and I am going to tell her that she isn't crazy about her suspicion of Adult ADD in me :(  I pretty much told her she was crazy last year when she gave me trial meds and then I quit taking them after 2 weeks, but in over a year I have not felt as focused & together as I did for those 2 weeks, 1 year ago!!  Yes, I'm submitting!!  I've lost too many things and have been unable to pull thoughts out of my head for too long and I want my life back!  I'll let you know what she says ;)  Probably...told ya so, ha!


No comments: