Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Frustrated today...

I was/am very frustrated today!  I felt so good last week and now I feel like I am right back where I started.  I did mention awhile ago on the blog that I was going back to the doctor to admit that maybe she was correct with the ADD diagnoses she made.  Well, I went back and she put me on a new medication which this time is a stimulant.  Last week it worked very well because I ran VBS all week and usually when I know a lot is on my shoulders I stress out, but last week I just took it & did it, I didn't think about it or stew and get myself all worked up, I just did it.  However, this week I feel like I am aimlessly going from one thing to the next, I think that I have too much time on my hands and I am not managing it well.

Well, I had to go back to my doc today to evaluate how the medication is coming along and we talked about setting up a schedule.  I am for a schedule, I love schedules, but with staying at home all day I rarely follow them for long, maybe a week most, but since school is out I need to get it together & start a schedule for myself & kids, it will make everyone happier!!

When I get my schedule done I'll post it here!  I'll leave you with a pic my aunt took for our 6th anniversary on Saturday.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments: