Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Thank you to all those men & women that have served our country!  There are so many people out there standing up for our freedoms!  They are fighting so we can do this in our backyard...


Smores!  They are awesome!  We had a good family night on Saturday night.  We had a fire in our fire pit...see husband...



Crazy, I know!!  I think fire is a man thing!  It took us forever to get fire going to roast our marshmallows and when we were ready to go inside for the night that is when it decided to really take off.

Aubrey fell asleep on my lap around 10pm, which is WAY past the girls bedtime.  It was just nice! 

Today we plan on going to my parents to swim in their pool because it is suppose to be really hot today, but the pool water is probably still really cold!  That's ok, I'll just sit and enjoy the sun!  Yesterday the water was only 68 degrees!!  COLD!

No comments: