Saturday, March 13, 2010

I am feeling....

exactly like God probably feels.


So if you read my post yesterday you know I was very upset. Anyway, I went to bed crying because I don't know what to do and she is just so stubborn and difficult.


So, what do I do when I break down?


I start to pray....then in my desperation and tears, the holy spirit speaks to me....isn't this exactly the way your Heavenly Father feels when you turn away over & over, when you keep making mistakes even though he has warned you?


Oh, my tears cleared and I became a little bit stronger.


I know that God is not done working on me :) but at least now every time I have this horrible spot with Jaylin (or Aubrey if she gets this way) then I can look to my Heavenly Father and regain strength, as well as repent on all the times I turned away instead of searching.


GOD is Great!



No comments: