Monday, March 15, 2010

They're mean....

Is what my baby said at church yesterday.  Her dad & I looked at her and said "What?  Why are they mean?"  She said, "They were laughing at us!"  At which her dad and I laughed.

See, the girls wore their "wigs" (I prefer hair enhancements) to church yesterday and two older women were commenting on how cute they were and giggling about it.  Well, Aubrey took this "giggle" as cruel laughter.

Such precious moments, we explained that it was not a cruel laughter, they just thought they were so cute that they had to giggle a little.

Her death stare lifted slightly, but she was still unsure.

(Her hair is still wet here, but it matches almost perfect!)

1 comment:

carrie said...

I love your blog, I am always in search of other Christian SAHMommas blogs. It's refreshing and btw- i love their "wigs" they are so cute!!!

carrieb.
www.citymom-countrymom.com