Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ad Day!

I know it's weird that I have an Ad day!  In our Wednesday paper all of our local ads come out like Fareway, Hy-vee, Aldi, etc.  I love looking through them as I try to see what is on sale and then plan my weekly menu on that.  It is hard though because sometimes I am just hungry for one thing and don't care if it is on sale!  Lately, I have been doing okay with the grocery budget, but there are other weeks that I just blow it!  Usually, those are the weeks that I did not take the time to sit down and come up with a strategy.  I love the grocery list I use, I've tried several, but I prefer the one I have now.  I found it on an awesome blog of http://www.orgjunkie.com/, I have a HUGE desire to be organized so I love this blog.  Click here for grocery list template.  I usually the menu planner template on the back so I have it all on one sheet of paper, I couldn't find it again on the blog to link up, but I'm sure it is there somewhere!

Have a great day!

No comments: