Sunday, May 22, 2011

Busy Weekend!!

This weekend was so busy!!  The girls had their dance recital on Saturday night.  So, Friday I was suppose to be getting ready for the rehearsal!!  Meaning I was to get all accessories in little baggies and clipped to costumes and everything noted so their volunteer chaperones could figure out what went with what and when they needed to be on stage, etc. 

Anyway, I figured I had plenty of time since it was only Aubrey and I all day on Friday, BUT I woke up with a splitting headache, ya know the sinus headaches you only wake up with!  It was 3am when it woke me up, I found my last couple sudafed and took them with ibuprofen since my nurse friend once told me that was ok to do.  Then I slipped on Aaron's sleep mask and was out until I 5:45 when my alarm went off, I still felt the headache a little bit, but not horrible.  I got Jaylin ready and dropped her off at school.  Came home balanced the checkbook and then decided there was never a better time to drive 45 minutes to Target to get 30 metal buckets for our church's Vacation Bible School in a couple weeks.  SO, off we went!!  As we got closer to Target my head started to throb and I just felt bad, so when we got to Target I picked up the buckets and went to get some more sudafed.  Got it, then checked out with my 30 buckets, sudafed, & a diet mountain dew.  Got to the car and took the sudafed, ibuprofen, & diet dew.  Continued to drive home (did I mention gas prices are $3.79, why am I driving 45 minutes to Target for one thing?!?!!?)  On the drive home my stomach started getting queasy, finally we got into our town and I got stuck behind a semi and I swore I was going to lose it right there, I was going to lose everything in my stomach, but turns out I made it in my door and was able to answer a couple Rapture question my husband was texting me for a co-worker of his, then I ran to the trash can and began to empty out my stomach.  OH, what a day!!!!  I just kept thinking this headache has to go away and I have to get my act together because tonight is going to be crazy and I have too much to do!!

Anyway, it all came together, I layed down with the sleep mask for a couple hours until my headache was dull again.  Thankfully, it hasn't come back with such force again!

The wonderful end to the awful beginning was seeing my girls up on the big stage as they practiced.  We couldn't take photos during the recital, but we could take them during the rehearsal.  Here are a few!







No comments: