Monday, May 23, 2011

Walgreen's Savings!!

Ok, so this was my second trip to Walgreens trying to build up my stock of toiletries because I've decided that I don't want to pay for them anymore since I heard you don't really have to!!  If you didn't know that....I'm letting you know, don't pay for toiletries again!!

Anyway, I'll stop preaching now!  Today I spent $16.52 and received $16 in Register Rewards, which means, I paid a total of $.52 for all the the product in that picture!!!  Amazing!  If you notice I did not get side tracked this week and just bought what was on my list!  I had to buy creamer because I was all out and you don't want to meet me in the morning w/o my coffee!!

Lesson I learned today was: You can't use more coupons than you have in product.  For example I cut out some manufacturer coupons from the Sunday paper this week so when Walgreens had lotions/body washes on sale 4/$12 then get $4 RR, I had a coupon for each of those 4 products in addition to getting the RR.  Anyway, I used my paper coupons plus my RR's from my last trip and I had one RR for just $1 that I couldn't use, which also makes sense because if I would have used it they technically would be owing me $.  I wouldn't have complained, but I won't complain at paying $.52 either!!

Happy saving this week!

No comments: