Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dance next year, so sad

So, Jaylin told me a couple weeks ago that she no longer wants to take ballet, tap, jazz, but she wants to continue hip hop.  I believe it is partially my fault because I told her flat out she had to choose, it was just getting so expensive with two girls activities and Aubrey is going to go out for competition dance or at least do a solo this year.  I really felt that Jaylin was going to choose ballet, tap, jazz, but NOPE she says she would rather do hip hop.  I am so heart broken about this decision, I really think dance is very good for the girls as it is exercise as well as muscle strengthening.  I am hoping if I re-ask the question after the recital she will change her mind!!  She is just such a good dancer and I think being in dance helps her be flexible in cheer which she competes competitively and prefers anyway.

Here is Jaylin in her jazz costume this year.  Recital is Saturday night!!!  She has a total of 4 costumes this year and they are all adorable!!

These photos were taken on my cell phone they day they got their costumes, they all had to try them on.  If they aren't just the most adorable girls you've ever seen!

No comments: