Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Madness

I bet you can almost hear my sigh of relief for Monday.  I love Mondays!!  I've had the title of my blog post the last couple Mondays to be Monday Madness just because I have so much housework to get done because the house usually becomes a disaster during the weekends.  I don't know about any other SAHM's out there, but I ALWAYS feel like I run out of time to do the things I want/need to do.  It is frustrating.  I wanted to take Aubrey & Ali to the park today, but I got Aubrey's bath done around 9:10 then I HAD to put in laundry or we wouldn't have any towels and then I folded two loads that we brought up yesterday.  Then I read them a couple books and I looked at the clock and it was 10:45 which means I have to get lunch ready and Ali down for a nap!  Her mom picks her up at 1:45 on Monday's and she has to have that nap in or she is on the grumpier side ;)

Yesterday was beautiful outside!!  We went to church in the morning and Aaron and I were responsible for Children's Church this week.  We were to teach them on marriage and what it means to have a wedding.  It was nice, it is so cute to hear all the kids talk about what they think marriage is and who they think is married and how many weddings they've gone to!  LOL, i just listened to them for a good 5 minutes because they all had so much to say!

One little boy brought up that his parents were married, but he wasn't there because he wasn't born yet.  I said yes, most of the time babies come after marriage.  I still struggle with this because Aaron and I were not living within God's will when we became pregnant with Jaylin.  I know Jaylin is a blessing and a gift from God, but to explain that to her one day when she has questions makes me swallow hard ;)  If anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it!!  I plan on saying that Yes, she was in the wedding when Aaron and I were married because God gave her to us before we were married, though Aaron and I sinned by not following God's plan of us, he still made the very best out what we were doing and the very best was her.  I don't know!  what do you guys think?

On a lighter note....Below are some pictures I just LOVE from the day of the dance recital.  I am so blessed!


Lennon, MaKenzie, Aubrey

Jaylin & Aubrey getting ready for recital

Aubrey and Jaylin giving Miss Cara her flowers & gifts


Girls dancing to Achy Breaky Heart (so cute!!)


No comments: